Monday, February 28, 2011

Things that I want to get it for myself @ 2011 ♥

That a lot of stuff I wish to have, was thinking can I buy it for myself in this 2011!
hmmm... must be positive thinker! be cool! then I will be able to make it! oh yea~

Let see......
1st, Ipanema Flip Flop, it always look so cool and nice even wear it hang out at mall...
and it was always so bright in color and nice...
hmm... not really must be Ipanema, or just a nice flip flop ^^ but Ipanema will always be my 1st choice.

Coming up... 2nd a sweater.... from Giordano.
but I will still thinking what color should I go for....
want something special, but not that highlighted in the crowd.... ( haha... confuse huh? ya, me too)

then,3rd  I wish to have mascara from Majolica majorca, their product are really nice! love it much!
I think I will go for this really soon....  ^^

4th come to my face problem.. really have very bad skin condition.. planing to change my skin care set to Origin. ( was just planing...) heard that they really have good product.
( got to try it.... my friend was using it, hope get some good news from her ^^ )
I was thinking she look better, but she said she was not..... hmmm......well, let just wait for good news.

oh ya, 5th then my body butter, I was using Cranberry body butter from Body Shop , it smell have sweet and lovely, but It just coming out when Christmas season.
hmmm... think is time to change the flavor...(i dunno,  maybe SHEA body butter, it smell nice to me ^^ )


Just thought of....6th  CONVERSE shoe!!!


want to have pair of nice converse shoe! wakakakaa! :)
is nice to wear something casual...
( in my closet.. isn't have much of casual thingy... gonna add stock! shopping time! )

all of that just think...
maybe out of some day, I will change to dress or heels... haha
Just depend on mood.....hope it won't change that fast...

man......spending whole day, day dreaming at here...dumb...

got to go catch a nap... Tata.

Love much!

From.....

No comments:

Post a Comment