Thursday, February 10, 2011

STUDY study STUDY!!

oh my god! can anyone tell me why semester 4 subject is so so so boring?
I really hardly to find some interest in this sem!
Obs and Gynae , genital urinary, endocrine, sosiology , Malaysian study... oh my.....






In some way is interest to know that knowledge... but just not my favor...
how to pick up my interest in this subject???
cause my EXAM is coming!!!! is just next week... huhu  (T.T)


grrrrrrr..... feel so super frustrated bout this!
HELP!!!!


having talk from Kidney Unit's sister later, guess will be another bored sleepy class again...
hoping after that we have chance to see something interesting! what is that? 
shhhh.....
will tell it later(I think?) haha..... is just KIV, still pending... but I really hoping to see that!!! please......please please......  

No comments:

Post a Comment