Monday, February 21, 2011

cup cake!

Last few day was so super busy for me!
busy for exam... and doing cup cake! that the selling project from my college's club.


is stress... cause, I did not have much experience of leading team ( cause I'm the vice president)
feel like fly without head... lost of direction...
all the management were not that good... ( have to improve! >,<)


The cup cake project is nice, lots ordering... but due to same mistake, the profit ended up not that high( was bit disappointed :(  )

guess what? the price we selling are just RM1.50 per packet ( a big cup cake and small cute one)


too cheap right? lot of my friends feedback is way to low price... ( haiz, should have put the price to RM 2 or higher) 


na..... just take it as experience... will do it better next time :)
















all is our hard work...
look tasty isn't it?
is all handmade...... ^^

**hope to get some feedback from reader.... ^^

3 comments:

  1. awesome when i view the pic,but the taste....must try d jz will noe~ ^^ btw,really a good try to all of u...i'm waiting ur "handmade" cup cake again ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok~ haha~ i did it myself~ bluek ^^

    ReplyDelete