Sunday, February 13, 2011

A sweet Escape

Phew,
 has been carry my note whole day( I mean CARRY) = not much go into my brain....
I don't know why, maybe this sem subject is not my favor.


oh  well.....
Is Valentines tomorrow, all my friend are so excited( I means super excited!)
you know gals, all have to be perfect to be the look nice for bf, so my friend are so super nervous to look good( well, all my friend does look good! )


my point of view: all girl can look good when have confidence the shine from the inner part, it can make so much different ( I means the "wow!! " ) so girls be confidence k? I know you can! :)


well, where is my valentines? hmmm....( that a good question)
for now, I still haven find one.... I means "The One" , take time, I think...
take time for me to stand up from the past...
for currently... single is better, until I make everything clear.


But,can see that my mom are so super nervous bout this part, she wish me to get a new bf ASAP at the 1st day of CNY ( over huh??) haha.... that my mom, she is ... all I can describe is CUTE , haha , my mom is cute...


alright.... kinda blank now...
have to back to my study,
wish me luck...
love ya, xoxo :)

2 comments: