Monday, February 21, 2011

Teddy teddy~ ♥



Just woke up look.. ^^


Is Sunday, finally a day for me to sleep till noon time after such long tiring day. 


Then decided went out with a friend today...


we went for a movie, Yogi Bear! 
is nice movie!is funny and meaningful...  should go to watch it...it worth!
rate it at 5/5 ^^




and guess what?

I get a teddy bear!!!  ( was planing to get one sooner or later for myself...)

I am so really happy ^^

really in love with teddy!! its from Lovely lace ^^




That my teddy!!

Look so innocent isn't he?? ^^


oh well.... should go to bed now...
 **hope I didn't catch cold, just wash my blanket today.. and it haven dry yet :(     


night! 

1 comment:

  1. Your woke up look like......haha by the way,may u hv a great day everyday~

    ReplyDelete