Friday, February 11, 2011

小小的心事 2

what a night...
busy with my club selling stuff,
got a bad news from friend,
make my dear roommate angry ( accidentally, again?? maybe I should just keep quiet... ) ,
didn't study at all again.....( again??)


wow..... 
why all stuff just can't go smoothly?as planned? 
lonely feel, lonely night again?
Just suddenly thought of,
is has been long long time I did not talk on phone with some people before sleep,
I used to do that last time... is hard to get used to it... hmmm... but,
I think I had over come it.( I think, haha) 


Actually, I really have some expectation for this weekend...
A present, A card, A wish, A long night talk...
hmmm.... seems just vanished..
(maybe I can just take it as good side, means I should focus on my exam!!!) :p
oh well, maybe I will. (Just maybe...)


Is time to stop at here,have to back to my revision then sleep...
if not I will soon group in PANDA family... (O.O)

No comments:

Post a Comment