Thursday, February 17, 2011

My valentine's day celebration

posted this late cause I been busy with my exam and stuff,


actually not much different.... just hanging out with friends..
at SS2 D'rich cafe (just beside BP petrol) have some snack( nice place, worth to go) , then we head to Ampang look out point for dinner...


Omg... all I can tell is that day everywhere is so super jams!!! 


took long time to reach destination....


here de picture I took, not much actually....
delicious Mushroom soup from D'rich  RM6.90
I rate it 5/5. Yummy

here's D'rich.. very nice deco, comfortable place for gathering and to relax for reading and stuff...
provide free Wifi too.

That my good friend Derek :)


Heaven @ Ampang look out point
man, that day is really so crowded!

Special table for couple... It charge extra duh...
hmmm... I wonder when I only can sit at that nice table... hahahah




Well, that much of my Valentine's day. No flower, No choc.... hahaha( no expected to get too...)


done here... see ya. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment