Monday, February 21, 2011

Good morning!

Good morning from teddy ^^
Good morning!
1st day of semester 4 posting( woops! super nervous! )
Is very rare for me to wake up that early when I was on Noon duty today O.O


Went for my MRSA nasal swab, hope the result come out is negative MRSA.
( MRSA= Methicilin resistance Straphylococus Aureus. A bacteria infection which is highly resistance to some antibiotic)
I really don't want to under go the antibiotic treatment, hate eating medicine ( blek~)
Then, if i pass the test, I will be going nursery next week... love seeing new born baby ^^




oh ya, just found out a video on facebook, my secondary school choir competition.
if not mistaken, we won 1st prize that year ^^( The Music's Always There with you) 


really enjoy those day in choir, miss all of them!
every performance, every moment, every minute is a nice memory for me.


I was in the video, saw me? haha :)
this nice memory, and it will always be the best memory in deep inside my heart :)


The music will always in my heart ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment