Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Smile

Smile?
I like to smile.... for me, just a mask to cover up...  from everything.
cause I do not know what to do to cover myself up beside than smile... cry?? haha, no way!


That too much I been through.... saw a lot of things...( is a lot)
hmmm... but I just try to delete the sad part as much as possible... trying not to recall or let it stay in my memory... all chase them out! haha....


Trying to act strong!haha! 
but sometime, I still hope I am that little girl I used to be last time, 
be a little innocent girl, hide inside a big warm hug, ignore everything cruel outside the world...
smile, laugh... from the deep of my heart...
cause there is always people to protect me from all of these...


But, after sometimes,
don't know when, all these people just disappear,
and I have to try to walk out from a big hug to face the real world alone...
Is hard duh.... is very very hard... when start...


hmmm.... I still walk through...till now....
well, means I am growing up...
I used to be a little princess in home( really is a little princess... I can get what ever I want last time, I never did housework before...I means this is long long time ago)


but now, I have to work hard to get what I want... be independent, take care myself and my family...
now, I'm not that little princess anymore..
sometimes, I just look back the road, I can't believe I just walk through... really is unbelievable!!! :)


well.... everyone also been to hard way, a rough road...right?


Just smile and keep going, learn to dance under the storm... 


I will find a way to enjoy myself in the storm... ( exp: playing water boat?? hahaha)


sometimes, really hope to find a place... that I really hope to throw everything away and just lying at there... watching that blue sky, feel the soft wind... just to run away from everything... (I think just will happen in my dream right? hahaa....) 


alright.....skip the emo stuff..
back to the real life,


I still will keep going, 
find me way to survive... grrrrr......


so, let put the mask back on again.... and smile to face the world... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment