Thursday, February 24, 2011

Posting @ Semester 4 1st half

After few day posting in ward... feel like I am flies without head...
keep knocking here and there *.*


Of cause, I get a lot of scolding... ( even though is not my fault, believe me, is many time!) 
O well, what can I do? cry?


Na..... just feel like it was a game...
each ward is like a game field for me..
A Adventures Game... wakakakaka( hmmm... something like life4 dead, muahahahahaha)


then, I think... you all should know who is the Zombie? hahaha


Every ward had it dangerous zone... once you step it! you will get attack! and just depens on your teammate whether want to rescue you or not...
if they not, you will be.....
GAME OVER!!


That what I realize... after few day of hard work...
and get continues scolding....


I crap again.....


gosh! I just hate here.... some one just bring me out from here?
I don't like my social circle just this small....
Is BORING!!!


Hate it hate it!!! hate get scold... hate being so fake! hate wearing this stupid mask all the day!


I just want to be me! ( if I really be myself at here, I will get hang till die, y? cause this it the world at here!! world of women!!! ) man! is really so unbalance!!!


Just being crazy at here...
forgive me...
can't find place shout out...


hmm.... just feel like want to play roller coaster now, just shout all things out...


and I will feeel more relax....


maybe , I just being childish.... or selfish....
I just like fun, good stuff....


hate bring up responsible.... cause... feel is heavy......
( I already have a lot more on my shoulder) 


so, please let me have some fun time.... relax... before I have to face the real world after I graduated??? ( this wish never come true)


damn.... I really is crapping here! 


done crapping! chao~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment