Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 4

is weekend,
wake up late , rolling in the bed... felt that missed out something...

*oh ya, before he go to Korea, we used to talk in phone once I wake up*

that the thing I missed.....

oh well... can't do anything, he have to go for his grandpa birthday celebration, must be really busy in Korea there...

and me? spending my whole day with my lil brother, running under the rain, watch movie, chatting.... nagging... sound like a old woman??? hmmmm....

after the day out,
was spending time... waiting for his message...

waiting...

waiting...

waiting...

until one message came " I just came back home "

no matter that time how tired I am, was like suddenly get jap in a energy booster, jumping go tidy my hair, checking my look.. cause my oppa is back home, and gonna meet him online soon!

put up a bright smile greet him! hehehe... looking at him.. doing his stuff.. eating.. smiling like a big child.. worth everything! really!

in the heart just all honey, warm , lovely candy feeling pouring out... all butterflies flying around.. fresh flower growing like all disney cartoon movie, snow white singing, Repunzel dancing and singing..

hmmm.. ya, something like tht..

I dunno whether got people said I am stupid.. but all I know, it is something for me, and it is worth for me to do everything..

that my day 4,

gonna put full-stop at here.

sleep time, nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment