Wednesday, July 18, 2012

end the day..... day 15

finally, he is coming back to KL on today, will reach about... 11pm.

is like longest leaved ever... so long........

the quarrel start increasing... even a small lil things... quarrel will appear...

I always hope for more attention when Skype-ing, cause I waited a whole long night...

but normally.. he will play here n there... play with the Mr. Paul ( is his dad's Chiwawa)

I get jealous, how come.. all the things are more important than me...

then I will said all things out, give all bom or nuclear bom and all the arrow and bullet!

but he,

always show the blurr face saying : " when u said things like tht, I will lost, I dun get wat u trying to said "

wow... u know.. we girls, when saw this... the anger will be more.. n sometimes wanna shout n cry out loud : U dun love me anymore~

hahahahaha.. this is my drama.. of cause, I didn't do this infront of him... or.. maybe I had? u know.. sometimes, I will just be like a princess ask everything from him even the moon~
so... pls dun be surprise if I do so....


well.... after he said tht... after see the "lost-ed" face n mind.... " and show tht Yao Ming face... " I dunno what the **** she is talking about ..."

so,

usually, after given all my bullet all out through typing the key board.. keep typing n typing n typing... till my keyboard almost on fire* I know the  is a bit over* , till all the word in my mind is end.. * u know, my English is still Limited, so... after all the things out.. I will stop. cause I dunno how to continue anymore, unless changes the language channel. LOL...


 then, I will stop... cause... this time... hmmmm... the scary face with all the popping out vein will come out.. ya, till this time.. he will usually get angry... then he will "washed" me with all the super duper bleach!

so....then.. I will went into EMO stage... emo emo emo emo... emo .... emo......

then will slowly change topic automatically,

then will have some joke....

then make him smile back.....* is hard, usually after a big quarrel which cause by me.. while, most of the time is me la "

aiyo, u know la, gals is more complicated wat, wat more is a Gemini gal.. huuuuuuuyoooooh, more more complicated...  and guys are simple, straight forward, and gal will round here, then link there, then back to here.. there go high up and go down, and go through a big round....roughly like tht....
that why, everyone said guy know nothing bout gals... that is correct, cause even we gals, also dunno what is in our mind sometimes ~

so, my boyfie the level of tahan is super high de.. all because of me..* train by my super duper imagination; definitely have to change tht, was trying **

well.... ya, today , just now, just end another big quarrel... well.. cause can't shout, so our quarrel method is, through the skype, Camera, just the visual, no audio cause all our parent slept... and keep typing n typing n typing n typing.... and with all the fantastic facial expression! so... our quarrel method.. consider quite.... peaceful , I think, LOL

ya, tht is much of today... was waiting for today, was waiting for him....

good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment