Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 2

is day 2,
what happen today? let see....

this morning, I am happy cause I received his msg in the morning! for me, this is sweet~ hehe

sometimes, it doesn't have to be a long msg, a simple msg will make the whole day bright up :)

but at the end of day, my car broke down due to my carelessness,  after all thing settle, after my car done... when drive back.. how I wish I can call him and tell him and ask him to sayang sayang me.. I just like to be like kid in front of him wat..

suddenly also think that there had been sometimes since I slept on his shoulder, due to some depressing issue happen, things I wish is not tht easy to get, is not easy to be done, well... thing will be more sweeter if is hard to get right? so mine will be so sweet when it come to the end! hehehehe.....
Last pic, awww.... i miss tht moment!


I know he is not free at there, after so long back to home, need to spend times with family wat... can't request for more ma... right? can't be tht selfish right? *although I want to~ 

 Omgarrrddd! is just day 2 y feel like this is soooooooooo long! 17 days!!!

sound like I am being like crazy gal shouting at here! hahhahahahaha.....

shout shout!!!! I miss him!!! miss his voice! miss his warm hug! miss his big wide shoulder! !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment