Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 5 and Day 6

I end my day 5 and day 6 sweet....

no matter what happen in my work place, after work.... when I see him through cam, he just can have the ability to sweep all away, fill my brain with all nice sweet lovely memory with all his clown face... joking around, playing around like a kid,

it just make my day end perfectly ^^

oh ya, got one news to announce, I am sending into Operation Theater to work, hmmm....
was quite shock at the first place,
after think ,
think, 
think, till scratch till my head skin almost pealing off....
I think I will pick up that challenge and work for it, I believe I can . 
No matter what, I will still find my place in that :)

alright, that was my 2 day....

tomorrow will be another brand new day...

gonna sleep now!

night!

No comments:

Post a Comment