Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 3

is already went into day 3,

I thought he will be busy today, as he said he will go shopping with parent,

but he send me msg n reply my msg! tht surprise me!

and and and!!!

after work, I went to Butterworth for food hunting with my friends, informed him, and he did told me his plan...

I thought after that, I can't meet him online.. till tomorrow maybe or Monday,
was bit disappointed when I reach home , cause I know I might not meet him online...
was bit bit unhappy...
cause I can't listen his voice again~

who know, went I came back to home,
there is a surprise!
He is there,
waiting for me... cause he is worried about me.. I am happy! is sweet! is warm! is late there and he is tired, but he is waiting for me... tht is soooo sweet!

tht is my day 3, end with sweet and lovely !
is time to sleep~ Nite~!

No comments:

Post a Comment