Thursday, July 12, 2012

is Day 9....

times flies, is day 9 he at Korea, and is almost 1 month we didn't meet each other face to face...

feel so strange, everything feel so.... unusual, at KL if I want to meet him, I can meet him so easy... but here, although I want to meet him so badly, need to arrange and arrange and wait and waiting....

oh ya, did I mention I already officially step into society to work? I am, fresh graduate nurse, was in induction course now, attending class, workshop, to know everything of my work place, is new, everything is new and scary, still having my culture shock now... and ya,

I am going in operation theater to work. *the other point of stressor.

he went to Seoul, can't meet him online yesterday, he said : is hard.

that all he said, actually, I was expecting bit more word, bit more message...
maybe a message just to said goodnight?

but there isn't any of them coming in although I waited till midnight....

hmmmmm.......

expecting too much again.....

feel so tired..haven start work yet, maybe tht time.... when I start work,
is more hard for me to blog, more hard for me to wait, maybe that time will be much better...much much better...

tired till I can't think much anymore, too tired till I have no energy to type or think beside work, study, work study and so on and cont till.... hmmmm... dunno~

I really hope til hardship will end soon, get bless for our relationship, my biggest wish... is really my biggest wish...

but he said have to wait... everything stable...

I wish...

it will happen soon...

I do hope so....

No comments:

Post a Comment