Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My mario is back!

he is back form Korea.

can u know how happy am I?
my heart was so JUMPING when I knew that day was the day that he return,
is just like having palpitation all day long, and... is not because of anxious, or scare,
is because of HAPPY! EXCITED!

I am really happy that he return.
really really happy...

but I knew, this wasn't fixed.

He........
still had his dream to reach, his career to achieve,
I can't be that selfish to hold him back....
as like most people said.... in this relationship, one must be sacrifice....

so, I wasn't know how long he will be here,
well... of cause I hope is long enough till my bond with my hospital is finish...
was hoping this miracle will happen,
was actually praying almost everyday to hope this will happen,
many days passed...
it seems like... no miracle is happening....
so..... I know.... the possibility is kinda low...
have to start prepare myself.... to be ready.... that, something will happen.. which I hope and pray it won't.
I do hope it won't!
I am that selfish just hope that he can just stay with me as long as we go...
hold my hand everyday, every night,
or.. we can stay together...

but,

all of that.... it seems a dreams to reach,
a dreams which is so far away.....

I just...
have to be strong enough to face this....
to stay with this...
to be with him...

is my choice,
I won't be regret...

I am happy that I have my Mr mario,

although,

he will not sweet talk...he never will! no matter how hard I tried! he just won't!

although,

he is not sensitive enough to knew what going on;
always so slow reaction, so slow to see things clear,

although,

he is so honest that, he can tell me that I am FAT and he wont try to sweet talk to me even that he knew that after what he said I will be mad and angry or merajuk in front of him for whole day, but he still choose to said the honestest thing!!!!!

although,

he have not good memory to remember what I told him , about my shift , my schedule, my plan....

although ,

even sometimes till I get mad or get angry or cry.... these things on him, still won't change!

but ,

he still have his good point that attract me so deeply....

maybe... is all these point....

I dunno....

people said, love is blind,

but I said, love is blind, it blind my eyes.. but with this, it enhance all my sensory to feel all the wonderful things around....

isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment