Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Guy, Cash $$$ and Love

When free times, we, woman are usual like to gossip....
and most thing gossip bout... GUY.




Then I just realize, all the fine lady just talking round and round about the same thing when come to guy..
When they need to find a guy, or as a partner.. they will go for cash, car, phone, all the materialistic stuff to measure the standard of guy..you know? 
all the 5 C?? (credit card, cash, condo,car,cert) hmmm... was wondering, do we really like the guy?
or we in love with what they provide? the gift? 
all the Gucci, Prada, all the expensive perfume, bag , cloth, phone?? 
is that means all of the love?? it haven end, plus have to examine the look, the physical posture, are the guy hot looking? fat? tall? thin? is he muscular??? some of my friends was like...
 "if you did not full fill the criteria above, that it, bye bye... " 


wow.... is like choosing for top model... hahahah all must be 100%, or top of the list,
guy that full fill all those = Perfect dream partner???? hmmm...
I think, maybe to gain a "WOW!!!!" from all the girl friends...to show off???
or is this phenomenon is a norm in this society?
cause most of them are like this way..


Why all people so materialistic? realistic?
Love can't survive itself without all of these in a relationship??
Maybe these the way of  survive in this world? to become realistic and materialistic?
Maybe is true, when we grow older, when there is more responsible and burden...that lot of lovely couple, include my parent are quarrellings just because of $$$$$.


But, at these point, when I feel that is no True love will able appear in this world,
there is!!!
Few scene appear in front of me! 
as I was posted in a medical ward last time,
There is this young lady stay back just to take care her sick husband, taking care every day and night...
an old couple, that old uncle stay back every night just to take care his sick wife...
and lot more I had seen in this hospital area..


for them, I really salute them... cause I just can't imagine that what will I be if I were in their shoe..
will I do the same thing??? keep asking myself...and still finding the answer..


since everyone is finding for perfect guy....
Just think of there was a sentence I had read, and is meaningful : 
"No one will be perfect, sometimes, the small beautiful imperfection that make them feel perfect for you. Do remember,these tiny imperfection may let u remember some one u love 
forever n ever...."

maybe is the imperfection make things perfect fit for yourself.
There is no conclusion when come to these topic, everyone have their own opinion.

Just wish all my friend get what their wish for and have a happy ending :)

No comments:

Post a Comment