Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Busy day

Well, Today is like a super busy day for me.
Maybe I have poor time management, the time seems like not enough for me...
After class, I have to attend to some rehearsal for some activity that my friend's club will held on coming Thursday. 


Hmmm... while others busy practicing, I am also having fun taking picture around.. haha... all are Practicing.....
  still practicing...

That me, with total tired and messy look...



Playing ultraman around... hahaha

After all the practice and rehearsal, then rush for my dinner, have some chit chat....
then soon the bad news come.. having my group presentation tomorrow.. and we haven done anything at all.... SHIT! haha... rushing and rushing...


Then.. is time for AFSCA( is our college student association) Meeting..
wow, that meeting is so damn long.. thought bout 3 hour... to plan all the stuff in this year.
Hope that is really good event coming out for all our student nurses ;)


hmmm... till the time finish is already mid-night.. 
all my stuff just stuck.. haha..
I am really a bad time management girl, perhaps... wishing for a guy to help me to manage all stuff nicely.. hahaha * joking... ;P


okie, time to recharge.... 
sleep time.. zzZZZZzz

No comments:

Post a Comment