Monday, January 10, 2011

Please Blessed them...

Know what? I just had a bad news when I am having a hair cut in salon yesterday...
My mom called : " I had an accident at 1st of Jan with two of your young sibling."


I stunt at there... for bout 10 sec I was not able to react.. not able to breath... everything just stop moving in my world.. 


Then I started to ask my mom lot and lot of question.....
till I found out that, my lil sibling was safe...not big issue, no big wound.. my mom has follow up with doctor...( hopefully she is telling the truth.)


It was my worst day ever... 
I can't do anything.. cause I was studying at KL, and is so damn hard to get leave to go back hometown to check on them... was praying, please blessed all my family member, let them be safe... please...


Called my lil sister, talk to her.... check on her... according to what she said.. mummy was okie... just bruises... hopefully all is truth.. hopefully... all of them are alright...


Talked to my mom later night, know what she said? :" gal, don't worry, is just small matter, that why I telling, If big matter.. I will not tell you... haha...."


OMG!!! It was a big bad joke!! haha??bad joke from mummy!! I warned my CUTE mummy, if she dare not tell me... I won't tell her anything again... hmmmm...hopefully she listen.. like a kid.. hahahaha...( how dare I warned my mummy  :P  )


There is no one there to protect them... please.. blessed my family member when I am not around them...hopefully the coming time till I graduate they are safe....


until then.. I will be a SUPER WOMAN to protect them... 


I WILL BE!!! 






suddenly... just missed my family.....









2 comments:

  1. anything need my help,u can contact me~ wish ur mum them stay at solid health and happiness ahead~

    ReplyDelete