Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My lil FamILY at KL

Recently, just feel that found sense of belonging at here... start feel the warmest from everyone...
after all, they are not that "cold blood"as I imaging there are ..
(hope that I was correct, hahaha)


These my lil family...
I have my mummy..and aunt who always cook food for me...especially Yvoone who always nag me... like a fierce mummy... hahahaha
Yvoone and Mabel ( give them a clap) yay~
*i wonder how they will react when they know... Hahahahah..... 
these is Yvoone and Mabel :)

then i have all my sister around me.... hahahhaa
start from left.. ( Santhoshi, me then is Sze Theng and Yam Yam)
Amanda Theresa 

and some of them we didn't able to went prom together... 
they are my sweet sisters... hahahah... having all laughter, crazy time together... 

hmm... oh ya, then I found my daddy as well....
but I did not have his picture... :( 
will take one soon....
hahaha... 

so.. that roughly my happy family at here... 
that I feel warm when they are around...


CHEERS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment