Sunday, January 23, 2011

Care and Love to Share ♥

Is Sunday,
wake up early in the morning just to go to some volunteer work to help up something..
tired duh... but I am happy... :)


Am going there with both of my cute friends, Yan Ying and Hwi Ling..
Enjoy our time there and learn something new today. 
There is one sentence I learn :
"能为别人服务,比被服务的人更幸福"
means, you will feel happier and warmer when able to served other, compare with those who get served :)




with Hwi Ling
with Yan Ying ( OMG, my puffy eye~ zzZ)

Being a General Practice Asst

 How warm is the organization they prepare some mandarin orange and little pack of nutritious oat for those foreigner who needed and also cheer the Chinese New Year mood :)
 After the work, we are ready to cleaning up~



Clean all the part ... busy moping... 




Is nice to spend my Sunday meaningfully, helping 
those who needed, and at the same time, it keep remind me How good condition we have compare with them, should learn to appreciate and be happy with it :)


After busy whole morning.. my electric is DOWN, need to charge it again... 
ok, sleep time~ ZZzzzZZZZ 


see ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment