Thursday, January 6, 2011

is 2011

start my year 2011 with just a simple wish.... that to be happy.
Is 4th day in class....think all stuff is going smooth...
and i am gaining weight!!! 
know what? every day roti tissue, Mc D,cookies.... maggie as supper.. super FAT!!!
my face is getting cubby in all photo.. especially in my new uniform... omg! look like a big ballon going to burst soon! haha....
Is time to control...
that thing, things that i thing i can face it and i dare to face it... till now.. i just realize, 
i am not that brave and strong... 
i did not have to courage anymore... to fall for people... sorry guys...
just find my comfortable position to be single...
just found my own space..
just found and join a lot of activity..
just want to settle down to face my study...


is time to improve myself again.... from now...
i wan to be a very confident and pretty girl!!!!
yay! CHEERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment