Monday, January 17, 2011

Food ! yummy~

Back to Penang this few day, I went for food again~ ate a lot of yummy yummy Penang food.
Found out few new spot...


First is famous Bah Kut Teh, hmmm... once think about the aroma, is so nice! plus the yummy Yam rice, awesome! I had it at 老夫子肉骨茶。
I went there together with my family :)
my favorite dish, dressing with some soy sauce and  some  pork floss, yummy~

My little bro busy eating his meal... :)

My favorite Yam rice 

That the Bah Kut Teh, with all kind of meat together .

My lil sibling busy eating... yum yum~
I had a very full dinner together with my family. Is a very sweet precious time for me...



Then I went to Kafe Teluk Bayan(金湾) near somewhere at Queensbay mall there at the other day..

There is table prepare for u and all kind of sauce.
Total 6 type of different sauce.
They have nice sambal sauce.




That Lok Lok.. I like to eat this when I was kid. 

Fried Oyster RM6 . super nice cause it crunch and juicy.. haha

Sea food fried Koey Kak, RM 2.50


out look of the hawker stall

The sign board


all Penang food is so damn nice... I really in love in it... but all is so oily.. cause me to gain a lot of weight..... hmmmm... still have to control!!!!!
(hopefully i can control~ hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment