Monday, March 28, 2011

Holiday at Penang ??

There is so much thigs happen while I am in Penang. is stress duh cause I need to handle my family problem...
there is always problem problem , solving , then play!!! hahahahahahha
But I still manage to have fun with all my friends time at Penang is really so limited!
I wish I have longer time at here! I really wish that! ( why can't I have it!!! or maybe get a MC so I can stay here longer? * evil smile* but I don't think I am going to do that.... I am a good girl...* wink*  hahahahah....)

There is really lot! I had so limited time that I don't even have time to update my blog! really have to give myself a clap that I did this! hahahahahha

Oh ya! I do have a great night yesterday! what that? hmmm... there is too long story and I have limited time to tell! so.. will share it soon!!! stay tune!! haha

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment