Saturday, March 12, 2011

无聊的一天

Get drag by my friends to go out on my off day...( tot off resting, been lazy, rolling on my sweet bed ^^)

was playing around @ LRT~ ( being like a kidz ^^)

"groooooooo~~~~"
my stomach start making sound very soon,
cause that time still haven had anything for my brunch( breakfast + lunch).
thinking what to eat.....

Was walking around......
having Mc Chocotop....
but I crave for more snack!!









Then I found this!
It's called Corny Fish


Bluek....
is not even nice!
RM3! so expensive!
Just a fish stick with bit corn inside...
Bad bad bad!!!!
Is better to choose Corn in CUP!
so regret!





After this....
we heading for SECRET RECIPE !
Oh yeah!!!!

The new cake??? Let order and try~

Is Green Tea Cheese RM6.80
well, if you are Green tea lover, you gonna love it!
creamy rich texture with nice scent of green tea, nice! rate : 5/5
Hazelnut Cheese. Rate : 2/5
Then coming up is our dinner!yum yum!!

Tom yum kong RM 15.80 Rate : 5/5
tell you, is nicer than what it look!

Singapore Laksa RM15.80 Rate : 3/5
not that nice~
Lagsana Rate : 5/5
this is nice! can't remember the price...
Frosty Iced Lemon Tea RM7 Rate : 5/5
I love the Frosty Iced lemon tea! is super nice for hot sunny day!
Corn in Cup is always the BEZ!
my cute friend~ Li Thing
Ling2 is so amaze by her Lagsana! haha




I love Frosty Lemon Tea~
Oh well... I think that pretty much there...
had a very full dinner with them! Gosh! is super very full! ( satisfy much♥ )


4 comments:

  1. yerrr....i wan secret recipe~ haiz~ btw,did u tell the staff of nelson's for free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... don't dream la.. when it's free call me ya~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur pic make me crazy to secret's cake!today purposely go there eat a slide tiramisu~ haha ^^

    ReplyDelete