Thursday, March 31, 2011

is a dream??

everyone also had a dream.... whether is a good dream or bad dream...
and me? I am a dreamer... I always dream... dream and wish for something I couldn't get, dream for a world that I most properly did not have chance to enter... 

well... that is this so call " Fortune teller" tell me this when I back to Penang.....
she said : Girl, your life is going to change from now on, please get yourself ready....
so... is this a good thing or a bad thing?? hmmmmm...... ( I hope its good ^^, am I thinking too much?? ) 

and so far..... that still nothing changing...* I think *

oh well..... do anyone of you do believe in the fortune teller thinggy?? 
nah... I just believe in 50/50....

whatever... Life still keep going right? so be cool.... and ready to face everything :)

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment