Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1/3/2011 Day out ♪♫

Finish my practical quite early today ( was a good things, is very less chance for me to finish my work @ 2pm)

So, going to Mid Valley with my friend ( Yean- my crazy friend  >.< ) and Ethan.

Having fun time , was laughing non stop...
( that good! increanse my endorphins secretion! duh... is my "BFF"  visit day )

We had a nice movie, [ I am number 4 ] * clap hand!!! yay! *
rate it @ 5/5
is nice, cause I and Yean was just shouting inside the cinema... hahaha... enjoy the movie ^^

was having some notty time in wash room.... accidentally took someone in the pic... >o<


Then, head to Sushi King for dinner. yum yum~


 this table just beside us, found it funny... so I took this pic...
Is a Office in Sushi King ^^ ( nice place, nice corner....) haha

then follow by some other picture....
Ethan, have a bright smile, don't he?? haha =P
so cute!! 
then... is the model for Yakult  haha.....
( funny! promoting Yakult?? hahah... it is very sweet!! should go for less sugar next time, ^^ )


Oh well.....
should take some rest now.....
tomorrow is morning shift again~
( please please please, don't send me out as helper! please give me do baby bath, new born 1st bath... all my procedure... I didn't show up my stress, doesn't means that I am not STRESS !! )
Need some Endorphins ( a hormone that will secrete in our body when we are happy) please, reduce stress...reduce pain....everything to face world at here....Grrrr....

Alright, that all for today....
Chill....

From,

No comments:

Post a Comment