Thursday, March 3, 2011

New lens

Feel like change to new lens today!
Is Sparklers Gleaming Green color , Is from FreshKon Colour Fushion.

Sorry much, didn't have better camera to take close up picture... took it from my phone... so it look so blur...
In side a box it contain a pair of contact lens which made up from Hema Copolymer 45% and water 55%, immersed in 0.9% buffered saline.

It diameter is 14.20 mm.

How much it cost??
I bought it from Paris Miki @ Mid Valley, having promotion now.. so it cost RM 120 for 3 box.

Is nice to wear, and comfortable for whole day long....


my skin condition is really bad.....sorry... 


It contain other color as well...
I like the Glittering Blue also , maybe I will go for it next week, haha ^^

Check out shop for more detail...

see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment