Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I hate my BOOK!

Gosh! having my running assessment coming Thursday!
(Running Assessment (RA) : and task that I have to interview patient , imply my nursing care plan and also did a procedure; a task with communication skill, writing( theory), and my practical! )

ALL IN ONCE!!!


have to start making friend with my surgical medical book! ( It is so damn heaavvyy!!!! is more than 10 kg! believe me it's true!!!)


It heavy and I have to carry it all the time~
hope.... what I study, I can apply that day~

T.T

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am doing a survey about blogging for my project paper. So, if you don’t mind, please fill my questionnaire.

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dGlZbzRKVmtxWWhPOWt3c0hIdzF5T0E6MQ#gid=0

    regards,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete