Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a beautiful sky...

is so so hard to get a view of beautiful sky at KL ( the big city)...no matter is day time or night time...
the view at Penang is always so beautiful....
that why I am so in love with my hometown,

During my break...

Just after I finish my dinner with my friend at Jemput Tree ( is kinda like special n bit romantic place, cause u can have ur meal on a tree house * wink* )
okie... I will tell bout Jemput tree later....

let talk about my beautiful night first,
after the dinner, I look at the sky.... * WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!*

there is so much beautiful stars in the sky! and is very very hard to had a clear view and this NICE view of star at KL!

I am so so so happy! cause it had been a long time I never has chance to see such beautiful star...
just a pic from net, minus all the tiny little one... is roughly what I see.. ^^


well, I am just a simple girl.... just a chance to see a beautiful sky with bright star can make me be in happy mood for very long time.... and I really appreciate it!

but till the end...me and my friends failed to find a perfect place to have that view whole night long... so... it just a while.....but I am happy!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. sound good~ but u and ur friend sure feel disappointed to cant find a good place to enjoy the night view~ btw,all the best to u ya~ ^^

    ReplyDelete