Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The First time I took blood!

well....... after soo many hard times, there is still has thing that I am really happy about!
that is, today I go to my Phlebotomy class.( what is that? basically.. summary.. is to teach me take blood correctly ^^) and I am sooooooo super excited cause finally I can learn how to take blood! ( well... definitely is not from a real patient, still from a mannequin arm) then we have to learn to withdraw blood among friends, if we are pass.... then I only will withdraw blood  from patient under strict supervision.

my first withdraw blood tube ( that is not a real blood)
super tired face with my blood tube ... LOL... force myself to open eye n my mouth~ to SMILE
haha..... if you all know... the blood level I withdraw is not enough, cause the mannequin got so many people use ma... the "blood" have to be jimat jimat~ lol

k la.... after a long day of project and tonse of assignment... is time for me to sleep.... am just have to share my happiness as well... before I go to bed.... hahahahhahaha
at-least, this is the lil thing that cheer me up and bright up my motivation!! wakakakakakka * sound evil???*

nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment