Monday, February 27, 2012

I can't stand it anymore!!

gonna burst! gonna burst now!!!

I hate! I hate all irresponsible people! I hate working with irresponsible people!!!!!! I hate people didn't view their work as precious work! a piece of hard work! and hello out there!
I DO people!!!!

you all didn't view it important! I do!!!
you all think just simply do a rubbish for me! hello! do you all ever read and understand what the hell u all writing!!! I bet! u hardly can understand 50%!!!!! rubbish!!!!!!

I thought I can bare with it! but now I gonna burst! is my max! can't tolerate anymore!!! feel like take their work ( all the copy and paste work ) and throw to their face!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

stress stress stress!!!!! I hate this situation! is not because of assignment! but stress because wanna deal with people!!!! which I really don't like! cause most of time I will end up QUARREL!!!!
I dun want loose frens... but peeps pls.. before u pass up ur work to ur leader pls read through, if urself can't even understand, u tot ur leader will understand???? STUPID!!!!!

I know.... I sound stupid aggressive! but here is a space for me to shout out wat~ so I just shouttt!!! If I am in a big cave!!! I sure will shout like nobody business!!!!!!!!!! situation here is too tense!!!!

no people will understand beside us!
faster pass... pls..........

I am really exhausted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment