Wednesday, February 15, 2012

is my Valentine

is Valentine's day, what I did?
let see.... a long day research class from 8pm to 6pm! sound tiring??

na.... all of the is ok.... cause today is another important day! Is my dearesr Roomie 21st birthday!!!

Gorgeous? sweet??
celenbrate at TGI The Garden, total 13 beautiful young lady, and we do really draw attention from whoever pass by~ *wink*

back to my valentine.. ^^
my oppa~


I dunno that time.. my dear friend were actually... taking pic... was bit shock, that he suddenly appear behind me ^^

and.... yup... there is a present.

" wat is that? " I said.
" It is a chocolate.?"
again?? he is really making me fat! ; but , dun care that much la... it was a sweet move ^^ ( that what in my mind~ lol )
and It from Delectable http://delectable.com.my/ so cute !!

I think, this count as the 3rd present? can say so~
the 1st one is make up shimmer , eye color and crystal gloss from Ansley New York.
this is my favorite! is fairly pink cheek color make my cheek look natural~ love it! 
2nd... a full nice dinner buffet at Jogoya Starhills.
3rd, which is today..
is sooooo cute!!! 
and.. plus up all the thingss......
the lovely mug is from Ethan also ( which is.. oppa~) ^^ is all from him.... is like adding cute things on my desk... one by one as time pass.....make my desk look more cheerful~  more color~

and now, I am missing him a lot, and is like increasing day by day..... aww...... how can I control it? so that.... I am not that... addicted perhaps???
impossible? is how a fresh relationship feel like ?
Out of sudden,this thought was flying through my mind , he is like adding some glitter effect in my color world, or... maybe can said, re-color it! make it fresh n new n colorful bit by bit... ,

Today, I found my Valentine. That is the greatest give from God, and is the most happiest give that I had ever received! which is my dearest oppa~  my boyfie! Ethan SeongJin Park!!!!!!
* gonna like shout out really loud and tell everyone! * hahahahahaha , being too crazy am I ??  xp


all right. is time to sleep~
swwwweeeeeeeeetttt dream! xoxo

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment