Monday, February 13, 2012

I am in love

is has been sooo long since I last blog... well.. is really been very very busy~ cause I am handling my final exam, which could determine me whether am I qualify for Malaysia Nursing board exam, if I pass, then I am IN, if not... *touch wood* I have to resit again.. so.... well everything is over now.. so pls pls pls pls let me pass!!!!!

ok... back to my topic...
yup, I am In LOVE~
it had been 1 month plus now... and......my boyfie is a korean, well.. I am definitely not a K-pop fans,I don't speak Korean,  I rarely watch Korean drama too.... but, that is the important time that we meet, see each other and fall in Love ^^ ( maybe is cupid? haha )
he is a sweet guy, caring, tolerating ( hmm... u know, something.. I will mood swing :p),  understanding....


tada... that my boyfie ^^
got to go now... just stay up... to tell everyone, I am in LOVE~
and Valentine's day is coming, hopefully with all the lovely session spreading around, there will be adding more lovely couple ~

love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment