Monday, February 13, 2012

Are you prepare????

Just finish my final not long ago, and ya... everyone thought that after Final finish or usually final finish every university will have long break~ well... that not happen here... know what we up to now??
RESEARCH!!!!
ya... after today class, my tutor was telling us.... prepare for sleepless night, arguement with team member, prepare lotsa coffee.. and cold water to splash while people is ON FIRE!!!

ok... that still ok... the worst part! tada..... a research paper have to finish in 5 week time! are u kidding me??? ya, although I am not the leader... but I feel the stress!!!! and there is lotsa things to do man!!! and about the title..... welll we haven know till now... so nothing is start yet~
and we decide our title? think about title? hallooooo~ all of us haven have 1 touch on the project before.... is like throw us into a big sea and search for treasure......

be prepare... be prepare SAM... more thing is coming up~
i think... gonna turn koo koo again soon!


ok.... just wish me lotsa luck!!! cause I need it!!!!

drowning.............

No comments:

Post a Comment