Sunday, June 19, 2011

A beautiful evening

Is one of our sport club event,
Once in a year of Tarik Tali and 4x100 race.

Well.... I was being judge in there....(gosh! just imagine I being judge! funny right? I didn't involve any sport in secondary sch...I run away from it!  and that day, because of my position in club, I have to take up this responsible... duh~ )
n..... I don't think I did a good job, very messy, disorientated, a lots of quarrel!
SOOOOOOO Sorry peepals!

but I get to took some beautiful piz from that day,
from my point of view,
the piz are beautiful!beautiful sky!  :)
discussion going on... 

Instead of peepal, I capture Tarik" Tali " , I wish I can capture everyone face while they all TARIK!
all so scary! shouting "Pull! pull! and Pull!!!!!" I was standing at the center( judge), seriously get scared!
so this piz.... feel more PEACE! don't u agree?? 

resting...



Sorry for all my beautiful frens who was in these piz.... I dun think they know I am taking these piz....
Dont KILL me when u all know.... plz.... is very nice piz... Don't u all agree???
Love u all... muah~

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment