Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I change.... so much...

I cant belive I change so much because of a Korean guy....

I used to just listen English song... n dun accept kpop song at all.. Now... all my i-tune is full with korean song.. I am opening Kpop Billboard to search for Korean song.

I used to don't understand why my fren is learning Korean n trying to understand all the alien word... Now.. I am trying to speak n write with it.

I used to don't watch any korean drama.. Now.. I watch Korean drama like all my Kpop fans friend....

I used to do all the thing by myself... decide by myself.... like a wild horse... running around like nobody business... Now... is all because of him..... I change....

Sometimes... is so confusing... that...... is not the previous me anymore......

Now... He is saying....

I am loving him... way too much..........

so, what next? what should I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment