Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Weakness



Weakness, I don't think everyone will have that courage to recommend their own weakness, do you?

well... I am just the same. I run away, avoid to face it...I think most people will do that right? or... maybe, just me...

I run away from all those problem around me, don't want to face it, but the problem didn't solve, it just grow bigger and bigger and now .. when I have to face it, when I want to face it, it already press me till I hardly can breath! GOSH!

What to do? I still have to settle all of these right? Need to do it one by one.....

But, is not too late when I want to face it right?

oh ya, get my result today, my result drop dramatically! I am sad.... but I think, I should take up the responsible, I am lazy.....* smash myself! *

promise I myself I will do very well in the coming semester! I will! FOCUS FOCUS and FOCUS!!!!

Last 2 sem! although is very hard, but I can do it! pull myself through, then I can just leave this hell place!

WEAKNESS! I am nt scare of u! I will fight till the end!

2 comments: