Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hospital

Hi,

It has been a while from my last blog,
life has been bit stress plus bit sad...bitter...
well...life still going on, that just what life is right?Combine all the taste, sweet, sour, bitter.... that what all people said... "u have to taste the bitter to know how sweet it is, right? "
My lappie just went into ICU, just get my lappie back from a good fren who help me to reformat it ( Thanks muchie!!! )......Yea... I am a IT dummy~ anything happen with my lappie.. I really dunno what to do, beside surf net and use it for assignment! ( pitty my poor lappie, I really dunno how to take care it.... till it SICK! ) haha~

Come back to this blog... Hospital? is nothing special beside the strong medicine, drug smell right? that what I feel when I haven attach nursing....
what I want to talk about it? well.... just said, I feel Hospital is a special place that is so different from everywhere else. As the time I posted ( having my practical ) long enough in hospital... ( I have been a student nurse bout 2 years now ), and I see a lots...

Is a place that, we receive a new life, and also let go another life...
is like a " life station"... everyone just come n go...... and feel like...life itself, just passer by every moment, every second...
I dunno how to explain what I had feel, cause it is complicated, and I still using time to digest it...

Let see, last month I having my practical at delivery suite n nursery, it a place that full of joyous, u can see that everyone is so happy to receive a new born life from every great mother, and the joy of new born bring to us ,it effect everybody else, people around are so happy n everyone just have the beautiful warm smile on their face to see the little cubby baby... talking that little baby look similar to daddy or mummy, thinking that what name for baby.. just like a seed of happiness, it drop and bloom a beautiful flower bring a beautiful scene.
But, here I am at ICU ( intensive care unit) for my another posting( practical period),
well.....it is not a happy place, all patient are really sick n they really depends fully on medical team ( all the doctor, nurses and technician).
The first day I step into ICU, I got a big shock... cause all patient are with soooo many equipment, wires everywhere, drip everywhere.... and they look sooo weak, is like one touch then they will crash n disappear( that just what in my mind.... ) and so... I am so scare n nervous to do anything in there...( luckily have all the train charged nurses and staff nurses guiding us--- that y our tutor call us " giddy goats " )

Till the 5th day of my posting... I come to face the real loss n grief.. a patient is going to pass away...
Okay, I study the theory part, I learn from the theory how to manage Loss, Grief, Care of dying...( is easy)
but when face the real situation....is not that easy as theory is... I found that... we really need to have strong heart to face to fact n the relative, for me... I am too scare to face it,the situation is so sad....n anger... n full of tears....

n so I just step a side, seeing how expert dealing in the situations....( they are my role models) I believe that as time pass.... I will learn to be like them soon.... cause I have to deal with this when I am a staff nurse.

That life, every seconds, there is people pass away and also a new born come into this world....
Life is mysterious. U never know what will happen to the next seconds, next minute... so why don't just live every seconds happily...agree??? ( that what I always told myself... although sometimes.. I am still lost in somewhere... haha...)


Alright, gotto go ready for my practical now....
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment