Monday, June 20, 2011

Emo

Emo much!!!!

sorry peepals~ I am just like a baby!
hmmm..... sometime just come ahead with lost control with my emotional... or it just change so sudden...
I hate to be emo too... make me feel sad, appear all those stupid sad thing in my mind... so messy... HATE IT!!
make my tear rolling in my eyes... so stress... hate everything around me....

I just hope to get a lil cuddle frm frens.... just a lil sayang perhaps? ( like a baby right? )
well.... as u know me..... I will turn into this very easily.. depends on seasons.....n something it will cause a big quarrel and I just lost my fren like that... that me....maybe somebody understanding???
( hmmmm... I was thinking, who knows me more around me.... anyone? I think, no one, nt even my family, or my best fren? hmmm... I think... the longest frenship with her... really appreciate her, always stay beside me.. although, we do quarrel~ but she din leave me... right? bestie?   )

Sad sad sad..... I hate tears! I hate crying! feel so weak when there is no shoulder for me to lay on, I hate this feeling!
was thinking how long I force myself nt to cry out.....( my tears used to come out very easily, I did cry alot along this year! trust me.. is alotx! than u all can ever imagine.....but dunno when.... this scene stop.... )  I want to be stronger and stronger! in every aspect!!!!! so I stop myself to be that weak, stop my tear coming out.

Don't ask me to prayer..... I don't believe in this.....
so... anything can help me? I hate this really really much!

I hate emo! but I cant control it! How???

No comments:

Post a Comment