Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life


Life, what you all think about life?
(suddenly just have a thought of sharing......)
Do you all wonder how you all can change and how u all hope to change ur life? well.... I do hope....sometime....

someone did told me before, " Life itself is mysterious,it obnoxious!" agree? any comment on this?
hmmmm.... in my life, at my point, from what I see....

Honestly, I jealous, I jealous( just sometime), why everyone around me, same age as me....can have easy life, why everyone can have simple yet happy life in college? but me, I have to take up some issue, some problem, facing that and pull myself through? I jealous, y all my fren can just go for courses they like, courses that they wish from small, life that already arrange nicely, plan nicely, build nicely by parent.... but me? I have to create my own life by my own hand, I decided my life, I control my life, I have to build the road inch by inch, stone by stone.....

Sometime, I am tired, I just wish, sometime, there will be someone arrange my life for while, take away all these and let me rest and breath for while....

I know, somewhere out there, they are people are just the same situation as me, or... maybe worst.... I know, I am not the only people with all this sad tired life. There are more, right?? so.... keep it up Sam, you can do it!!!

Life.....
from my work, from place I study... I realize, Life is short... is so spontaneous... sometime, someone life can just end so suddenly... but at the same time, some life are just so strong and they try and try to life on.... and they do success and make wonder in these world!

Well, there are lot of things that I can't control,  I can't control which family I want to born to, but thing that I can't control, I will try to control, I determine my destiny in the future...I control how I want to be in the future...

So just hang on.... everything will going smooth later.......
that just the balance of life, the circle of life..... right?


Life Quotes:
"Life the life 
you want to live.
Be the person 
you want to remember.
make decision,
make mistake,
If you fall,
at least you tried."

* gonna sleep now..... sooooo tired.......nite.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment