Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Big DAY!

Is my birthday ! 30th May! I am always waiting for today... ^^

know what?the day before my birthday, I was discussing with Ethan where we gonna go for my birthday dinner, and I found this great plan! is called Brotzeit German bier bar and restaurant in Midvalley.

because of that tempting picture and the description in other food lover blog..
go there to have dinner had become my only wish when my friends gave me a surprise celebration on midnite.
seriously... the only wish I wish is : "pls let me have my birthday dinner with Ethan at Brotzeit Restaurant, I want the pork knuckle! " that the only things in my mind, seriously!!! MAD right??

when I crave for food, the only things in my mind is FOOD!!

so... yeah.. wish come true...

reach there..... and serve by friendly waiter at there, feel like just visit a friend's place. Is our first time been there... so... I have to said that, their service is really good ^^

actually, we really didn't expected that the serving is such big.. so.. end up, both of us really cant finish all the thing.. and we da bao~ LOL

was playing with some picca effect... nice? does this make my oppa look handsome?? muahahahahaa.... XD
Hefe-Weissbier
Paulaner, the NO.1 Weissbier in Germany. This recommended by the waiter, for me, It taste nice, creamy texture with with fruity scent.
according the waiter at there, he said it is a good beer, rich in vitamin and good for digestive system as well... imma not really sure on that, but what I can said is :
THIS BEER TASTE NICE! I LOVE IT! 
coming up with all the awesome food! *cause I love it all! 
Soup of the day-Cream of asparagus with julienne of smoked salmon RM18
we love this soup! is creamy enough with asparagus and the smoked salmon is like the most perfect partner!
Cheese spatzle - RM34
is for all the cheese lover! is CHHHEEEEZYYYY!!!

come to the main dish!!
Pork Knuckle- RM85
with potato salad, sauerkraut( direct translate: sour cabbage ) n the knuckle gravy on the side.
the serving portion is for 2-3 person, believe me, is a very big plate! cause two of us can't finish this although is tasty!

is super crunchy!!

omgggaarrrrddd! how to finish all of these!!!
till the end.... we da bao! full till I can't walk! sound bit over? ??

ok.. after dinner, we go for movie.. walk around.. talk a bit.. then bla bla bla.....

yup.. that my day, is simple but is nice ^^



I have another post birthday bash tonight! is gonna be fun!!

till here! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment