Tuesday, May 22, 2012

a bowl of traditional Korean soup

because of this soup, it change everything... everything change so dramatic... what if I did not said want to taste the soup..what if, I didn't cry like a baby n make noise in front of him that I want to taste the soup? what if, I eat my dinner regularly, didn't skip my dinner and left my stomach just for that soup?? just... what if.. nothing happen, I am just stay in hostel pass my regular day...

is just because I was craving the soup too much... a bowl of soup which can spend 72 hour to cook it, it make the whole house full with nice soup scent, it make the whole house feel warm again... cause it cook by his granny who just came from Korea. ( I am totally solute her patient n passion for the soup, it is a bowl of soup which full of her love toward Ethan)

me? as I food hunter, of cause don't want to missed it! how can I missed this soup, I will definitely regret... but sometimes, when things not belong to u, It just won't. Just because of that... it make so many changes... really... now, in my mind... I keep ask myself.. what if... I didn't crave for the soup, then... nothing will be happen, right?

The Soup......
it is milk color, but it not creamy, it smell nice.. just nice.. having those light smell that is just right enough to make u satisfy, nothing similar like Chinese cuisine, cause u know, Chinese soup full with strong scent, herb scent, right?especially, hokkien traditional... I think??cause I am from there. when drink it, the texture just surprise me, cause it look milky color but is not creamy, is taste light, or maybe can describe as refreshing? perhaps? it doesn't put any seasoning, even salt or sugar, there is when u drink it, u can choose to put according to ur own preference, that time.... I really just enjoy myself in that bowl of soup...and I really don't care what happen around and what going to happen, I just wanna enjoyed that bowl of nice warm soup. With nice food, I am able to cover up myself n just enjoy that moment... till I finish the last bite, then I only will back to the scene... LOL , weird? yup? that me.... I love food, n I love enjoy eating nice food!

then, here come...just after the soup.... the bad thing happen...out of sudden, his side of family said both of us ( me n Ethan ) is too lovely , too much....like husband and wife, for them... in their traditional mind they can't accept it and they want us to leave each other.or change an angle, is how they think me as a girl and of cause is not a positive thing.. is negative and it hurt. Hurt real bad.. cause they judge without know the real me.

And oppa, Ethan, seeing him stuck in between us, and while the same time facing his final exam and his internship arrangement, I know his is real stress, and me, I just can't do anything but just be at here... I just can't do anything... beside cry...cause I felt so helpless... and useless cause I can't help him. But what he ask from me... he just ask me to stay beside him, that all....THAT ALL! with all of these... he still hold me tight...
guy like this, isn't that he is babo?? babo, is word in korean, if translate it means fool.

this is the song he ask me to listen.... and I just cry like baby after listen this... Y am I so weak recently?? 


His side of family said, give up 3 week time to draw the clear line.... but both of us know that, It can't be done, cause the bond is getting stronger.... And also... after this 3 week, I am also going back to Penang. so.... means... maybe... this is really precious time for us... no one will know what gonna happen after that....

hopefully.... we can hold tight and overcome it.... till the end... that what I really pray for....

No comments:

Post a Comment