Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I have a CUTE oppa!!!

cute? yes! my boyfie is cute!!! so cute!!!
especially when he is angry.. well..
sometimes, u know.. I am too notty n maybe too dumb n make he so angry..
sometimes, he do scolded me a lots!* I know I am too notty~  LOL
but we made an agreement today! NO quarrel issue can bring pass midnight of that day! Good deal?? hahahaha

he is cute!
he is lovely!
he done everything for me....

and I enjoy every single second with him! cause he is tooooooooo cute!
* I think.. oppa will kill me if he know me writing him in this word : CUTE!! LOL


is morning LOVE from him~  I enjoy this moment..can just make everything stop? cause I really scared.... I will lost this! is too precious for me ^^ 


LOVE him sooo muchie!!!!!
xoxo

I know I have been into this too much! maybe I am reacting too over?? but... seriously! I am really enjoying this! enjoying this moment with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment