Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Oppa is back!!

I am so happy that he is finally back to Malaysia! didn't meet him for 2 week d!


and...... he bought me a lot and a lot of present! I love everything...
well... if not mistaken.... sweet, candy and choc occupy bout 80% right?? he always wanna keep my world sweet~ also exposed me to obesity and high diabetic risk! argh~  falling in dilemma~

I love candies of cause, which gals doesn't love sweet stuff? but I hate fat~ especially people like me... I am easy to gain weight! (plus... I am so busy with all my project and assignment recently, couldn't find time for exercise! Gosh! kill me! )

this is wat my oppa gave to me~
yup, Long Champ bag from Paris!! and a nice bracelet~ ♥    
always wanted a Long Champ bag, thanks babe boyfie bought it for me~ ^^

spend a weekend together, I spend all my assignment times with him, my leaders gonna kill me!!! hahahhaa....
that y, I am still awake now... rushing for my assignment!
who care? I think the time I had spend is worth! it worth all~ cause I has a sweet weekend!!


and oppa make me a lovely lunch too~ simply but sweet and warm! ♥ 
He is cooking.. and me? haha... Playing around~ ♥ 
Then after lunch, there is a dessert! my long waited Macaroons!!!! I always wanted to try! and finally~ yay!!!!
it taste really nice! luv it soooo much~
beside this... there are still have......
curios..... how will the choc look like???
look nice?? haha.. but I didn't eat that.. am too full that time~ just took pica~
see... isn't that he is trying to make me look like fat fat hippo??? argh!!!! I love it! but I hate fat! anyways???? *I am tooo lazy~ *always gimme lotsa excuses! =.=


Oppa, oppa, hardly called him like that.....just once in a while....am I really bad?    :P
is getting 2 month now.... and I just hardly can resist love from oppa anymore... so warm n so sweet... I always ask myself to be control and be awake and be rational ~ but... all, everything he does make me fall into so much dilemma~ haha~
although sometimes, he did something that I hardly can understand, sometimes, somethings I really don't like... but all his love, make me so drowsy~ *.* just like the feeling to all candies, sweet, and choc... I love them~ but sometimes.... u know~
awwwwww............

can't believe.....I actually just spend sometimes.. writing out all this sweeties sweetie thinggy... laughing alone at here... feel kinda stupid and dumb~

is late, gonna go now... i still haven done my stuff.. my leader is gonna slaughter me nicely tomorrow @.@
wish me luck!

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment