Monday, March 19, 2012

cookies? LOVE poison??

cookies? boyfie made cookies and cupcake for me by his own!
is sweet! the best cookies I had ever eat! *cupcake, I haven try.

when I go in his car,  he just pass me the 2 box, I thought is just something his mom bought for him,
is quite cute n nice box~
But, he ask me to open it, was bit shocked... : "for me???"

"Ya, of cause for u~ "
when I open up, is cookies n cup cake~

" I made it. For u."

know wat? that time, I was not believe what he said, " don't bluff..... "

" why should I bluff??"

till that, feel so sweet, is like some candy syrup pouring down~ LOL

"taste it."

is a nice cookies, is just feel so sweet, not from the cookies scent itself, but from the action he done it for me, feel like I am covering in a big pinkish cotton candy! >.<
know what it have? I know what boyfie put in, sweet love, warm hard work, n some love poison.. just to color up my life.*make it pink??? and make me crazy about him!  ^^

is a huge LOVE poison!

he doesn't really sweet talk, he doesn't good in writing also, *sometimes, might be bit slow also~ hehe xp
but from his action, really can feel that his love is so big, so warm, so sweet;
sweet enough to keep me smile when I am sad,
warm enough to keep me warm when I am shevering in cold.

I just feel safe whenever with him.
feel like there is nothing more important when he is beside.
he let me be like a baby when with him...
and he will take care of me very well, always~

although his hand is aching after exercise, he still hug me when I am sleep,
although his chest is aching after exercise, he still allow me to sleep on him big warm chest.
for the whole night....
is really warm n nice to sleep in his big warm hug, but.. somehow.....
I still worried that I m making his hand n chest more painful~ n he always said "I am fine" dunno is real or not? did he lie???

with all of what boyfie did for this pass 3 month, the feeling is getting stronger and stronger day by day,
till... a moment, I had started scared to lose him, scared he will slip away from me. How??
think too much! >o<


all right, enough with dilemma....... come to picca time! ta daaaaa~
handmade cookies and cupcake from oppa~


muackss!!!!! <3 he look so shocked in tis pic! LOL


ok, till here tis time!

pssss....... I really do enjoy every day, every moment with my boyfie!
is just feel soo lovely~ love is in the air~ lalalalalalalalalalala~



love,



No comments:

Post a Comment