Tuesday, March 6, 2012

He bring me SMILE

He , Oppa, always know how to cheer me up when I am down.... when I am frown...

I am super duper sleepy and stress!

when I feel everything is so grey, so down, so colorless.....
when I am stress.......

If he know, he will always appear in front of my college front gate with ice-cream!
ice-cream which is full with color,
ice-cream which is so sweet and colorful,
ice-cream which is full with rich choc , sweet strawberry and a creamy cookies cream,
a sweet stuff to cheer me up!
or rephrase it, he always buy me lotsa of sweet stuff, I think....
is to keep my world sweet enough??

when I complain, he will always listen, just listen, and stay beside me,
hold my hand, smile and me and told me " don't worry, everything gonna be ok~ "
that what he always said... well is a common simple word, but... just that is enough for me...
all I want just an accompany, an ear, a big shoulder, a warm hand to calm me down...
and a smile to hang my mouth up right again~

Sometimes , for me, he do look serious... or... some time.. look fierce..(o.O)
but when he smile... look like a lil cute hamster or maybe Guinea pig!! hehe~
he play with me, let me be a child running around him, playing like a crazy kido~
and he didn't complain and play together with me~ hahax!
lovely???


Just playing some crazy samurai move with Oppa~ 

thanks Oppa for always bright up my day,

well......that all for today...
gonna back to assignment,


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment