Monday, December 19, 2011

is X'mas!

I am sooo excited about this festival season!

ask me why?
hmmm.... let see.....
cause I love X'mas decoration! lalalallalalalaa~ all is soooo beautiful!

and.... know what Christmas song is my favorite?
 is this!
*The Christmas Song*



Should celebrate this X'mas with someone special!
well.... I always wanted to do it.. but, there is no one special turn up on my Christmas for the pass few year.
Wondering.... how will be my this year Christmas?

hmmmm.......

have this pic when hang out with Ethan ^^

sad cause the pic turn out to be blur.... cause the ball is not shinning enough~
or.... maybe is my technique~ hmmmmmm

well... took this yesterday,is my college Christmas tree, is not that big... but still pretty right?
 All right, that for tonight.....
gonna get ready for tomorrow task! after break for sooo many days..... gonna back to work tomorrow.... damn nervous!

Night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment