Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Is kinda a sad emo moment~

Yup, I know of cause is festival season,
everyone is going back home, spending QUALITY time together with the love one.....

but for me, I just feel we.... student in this College.... I didn't means all, just some....
well, feel bit sad, cause seeing everyone is going out, going back, spending nice time... and we just stare in front of our lappie, facebooking???? man! that sound super duper misery??

Of cause, we will find our way to cheer up ourselves, already get used to it.....
but u know, sometimes, someplace... some moment.... do make me feel really sad.... or... just emo for a short moment~ * cause I am a woman ma... I do get emo sometime.... or u can said most of the time? *

Hello, I am a super outgoing gal... because of some situation, I have to be in my room all the time? man... is torturing, asking me facing the wall and my lappie all the time?
NO WAY!!!

but wat to do? Is a student life.... I have to study and study and study and writing and writing~
repeat and repeart for dunno..... thousand million or maybe a billion times???
GOSH!!!!!

I like pretty thing, I enjoying seeing pretty stuff... beautiful environment... I love be in it! enjoy it.... seeing different kind of people in street is an enjoyment thing to do for me.... I LOVE IT!
seeing them, watching all colorful stuff.... seriously, I can just spend all time watching it and enjoy the view...
too bad.. till now I haven got my camera..I sure will get it soon! and I want to share to everyone my point of view of this beautiful world!!! that my bigger wish~ :)

is.. not too big right???? is a dreams to reach! I know I can do it! soon!!!

alright....
back to reality,
in fact, in all of this... for everyone so call " boredment" I still will find a lil space making fun, enjoying myself.... like a crazy woman! hahahahha.....that what my fren said... and they will said I act as though I am drunk?? am I??? nah...... just squeezing some lil space to enjoy myself out of all the serious situation... of cause, I still done my job well... Hello dealing with others people life k? Dun play play!

okay okay ... complaining till here.....
wish there will be something lil different on this coming year end festival~ please.....

oh ya, there is someone special big day! is my best gal fren birthday! Yean.... tada~
going to have a lil surprise for her later.... haha~ can't wait to see her face!

have to go prepare now.... chao~

that all.
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. SWEAT~ Don't always keep blaming lah~ Nothing is perfect ok?
    What you think will cause the result to be,pls be positive~ ^^
    take care lah

    ReplyDelete